Looking for an effective source of protein beyond what you put on your dinner plate? That’s what Myotein manufacturers say that have created with their protein supplement.
Myotein uses six sources of protein to trigger muscle protein synthesis and prevent existing muscle structure from being broken down. With a high bioavailability, it is also advertised to work faster than other protein supplements on the market.
To see if Myotein actually stands up to existing research, however, we decided to conduct a review. Here, you’ll find ingredient analysis, purchasing information, and how Myotein stacks up to the competition in terms of protein delivery.
Ingredients in Myotein
Manufacturers have included nine ingredients in the Myotein blend, including six sources of protein. We’ll go over each one so you know exactly what you’re getting.
• Whey Protein Hydrolysate is considered the “gold standard” of whey proteins. This is because it is more bioavailable than other forms, which means the amino acids in the protein have greater access to your body and can deliver increased amounts of nutrients to your muscles. It works by helping to build muscle and shed fat. In one clinical study, people using whey protein were able to lose an average of 23 to 27 percent body fat.
• Whey Protein Concentrate is another form of whey protein that contains a variety of branched chain amino acids, which build protein and account for 35 percent of the essential nutrients in muscle building. They are also associated with positive blood sugar regulation.
• Whey Protein Isolate is a milk protein supplemented with whey. When it is concentrated in muscle tissue, it stimulates protein synthesis and delivers nutrients to muscles under stress. However, it can cause allergies to those intolerant to dairy.
• Micellar Casein, also called casein, is a protein found in milk that comprises 80 percent of the protein in dairy products. It binds to calcium and supports the healthy growth both of muscles and of bones. And, since it forms a gel or clot in the stomach, it provides a slow release of these amino acids into the bloodstream, meaning it lasts for hours.
• L-Glutamine is yet another protein form, this time one of 20 amino acids included in standard genetic code. It has been shown to reduce healing time after operations and therefore assists in better muscle recovery. It also prevents muscle catabolism and supports the immune system.
• Colostrum is best known as the first formulation of milk in mammals. It boosts a variety of growth factors, supporting insulin, fiber, and muscles. If taken by adults, it gives added strength to the immune system, promotes muscle growth, and supports general wellness.
• Aminogen is a patented digestive enzyme that triples the rate of protein absorption, according to the results of a study published in the Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition. Taking Aminogen resulted in higher amino acid absorption, as well as increased levels of arginine and glutamine.
• 20-Hydroxyecdysone, or 20E, is a naturally occurring hormone that produces the same muscle growth and weight loss effects as an anabolic steroid without the dangerous side effects. It works best alongside high amounts of protein, as is found in Myotein.
• Coleus Forskohlii is actually a fat burner rather than a protein or muscle builder. It works by promoting better thyroid function and stimulating thermogenesis, which in turn increases the rate of fat metabolism in the body.
How Do I Order Myotein? Is It Easy?
Myotein.com is the best place to order Myotein. The official distributers can give you the safety of a 90-day money-back guarantee, as well as the reassurance that your order will ship within a day and be delivered as quickly as the next day if you choose the FedEx Standard Overnight option.
If you have any questions with ordering, we would direct you to Myotein’s customer service, which is top notch and available either by phone at 1-877-209-2485, or online with a live chat service.
How Do I Best Take Myotein?
Once you’ve got your order, you need to know how to use it in order to see the best results. We recommend taking Myotein right before bed, when you wake up, and even before your workout, in addition to taking it afterwards. This will help prime you for your workout in addition to helping recovery and growth afterwards.
Customers have said that Myotein tastes best when mixed with milk. You can decide your fat content on your own, but 2 percent milk usually results in the thickest shake. It’s also possible to take with water, but it doesn’t quite taste as pleasant.
When you’re taking Myotein, we recommend that you work out at least four times a week—the same as we would recommend for any protein supplement.
Should I Try Myotein?
Considering the solidity of the ingredients and the freedom with which you can take Myotein, we think that it is frankly one of the best muscle building supplements out there. It contains all the right forms of protein, as well as ingredients designed to cut back on fat, and is easy to use and backed by a solid company.
Even if you don’t like Myotein, you have the comfort of knowing that you can return the product within 90 days. For all of these reasons, we recommend you give Myotein a try.
If you already have, we’d love to hear from you. Tell us about your Myotein experience in our comments section below.
Have you used Myotein? Click Here to share your opinion with others or Click Here to read Myotein customer reviews.
The requested URL /web/20130119231308if_/http://www.bestmusclesupplements.net/wp-content/themes/bestmusclesupplements.net/frame-single.php was not found on this server.
Apache/2.2.22 (Ubuntu) Server at whitedotseo.com Port 80